Sunday 9 February 2014

Life Quotes

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. -   John Lennon
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. -  Dr. Seuss
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. – Marilyn Monroe
In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. –Robert Frost
You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. – Oscar Wilde
It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. - Andre Gide
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. – J. K. Rowling
Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. –Mark Twain
Read More Life Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Blogging Fusion Blog DirectoryWeb Directory